Saturday, August 10, 2013

Changes and edits coming this week

Hey guys, wanted to give you and update based on my last post as well as some user feedback.

In the interest of making this blog a safe and welcome space for ALL gay, bi, queer, and trans men, I am going to be more vigilant about the imagery I use from herein on out. This week I also plan on changing some of the images in the zodiac profiles to reflect this. Stay tuned.

I also plan on editing the profiles for other reasons, mostly for clarity and also because some of those posts haven't been touched since 2011.

I hope you guys know that I want to continue to support you all.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, just want to let you know that I've been following your posts quite a while and they are amazing! Your blog is superb, and you, my friend, are great. I certainly cannot wait for even more interesting and cool posts in the future and please please continue your great work. Peace yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting on the Gemini x Earth signs! (particularly Gemini + Capricorn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Mmadar just read my thoughts! Loved the blog! Keep up with the awesome work!
    Gemini boy from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is wonderful and enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work! I look forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm Josh and I'm a gay Libran boy with my rising in Sagittarius (which explains why I have always been a Water Spirit when I'm supposed to be Air. haha. Anyway, I wondered if you were planning on doing a Libra x Sagittarius post? Because I would love to read it, (and share it) if you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maaaax... where are youuuu? Miss your posts. Kisses

    ReplyDelete