Saturday, February 25, 2012

Compatibility Section Kick-Off



At long last, the compatibility section. Unlike other astrology guides, I won't bullshit you on who you're REALLY compatible with or who you should avoid. Call me an optimist (it's my sign's fault, I swear) but I firmly believe relationships are not the sum of their stars. Also keep in mind that there is more to love astrology when it comes to your sun sign. For a more detailed or even dare I say accurate report, check out this link to see how you and your boo synch up: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2f

BUT you came here for the boys, and so I will not disappoint. Here's the breakdown.

Sign x Sign

The Good: Describes the positive aspects of this relationship pairing.

The Bad: ...Describes the not so positive aspects, with tips on how to reconcile them.

The Sexy: How your match-up looks in the bedroom. BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE SEX.

As I said before, relationships are primarily about communication, not if your planets get along with each other not--though tell that to all of my Capricorn exes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment