Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tag, you're it.

Quick update. In the hopes of cleaning up this blog and making it more user-friendly, I've been going back and tagging the older posts. Hopefully this will allow readers to find the content they are looking for in a more convenient and efficient fashion.

I am also figuring out how to archive the compatibility section to make that easier to follow as well. Baby steps. This blog is first and foremost and experiment.

With that out of the way, here are some hot guys.


















3 comments:

  1. Hi i came across your blog and my editorial director would love to add you on as the astrologist for his magazine..Ariesmagazine.com let me know if you would be interested. here is his information.

    david hexberg
    davidhexberg@ariesmag.com
    ariesmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Max, what happened? You've disappeared! I hope you'll come back to at least finish the LeoxWater combinations! (Yes, I'm a Leo :p)
    Also, I love your Blog so much, I hope you'll get to finish it soon! LOLL (Lots of Leo-Love)
    <3

    ReplyDelete